They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".
What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.
The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.
Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.
I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."