They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".
What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.
The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.
Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.
I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."