Ann Taylor Loft - Deceptive 40% off promotion

87 of 121 Ann Taylor Loft reviews

They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".

What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.

The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.

Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.

I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
87 of 121 Ann Taylor Loft reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Happy customer

Oct 23, 2014 #889541

So far I have only had good experiences. Though I shop at the local loft. Since I began shopping here I recieved a complement from my sister who rarely complements me. The clothes are for the most part well made. They often have sales. Though more often than not Lou and gray is excluded from most discounts. On rare occasions can you find Lou and gray discounts. Lou and gray is their comfortable line which I like. Service is good at the local loft. Very happy customer.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ann Taylor Loft. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ann Taylor Loft.
Filing a new complaint about
×