They advertise that your entire purchase will be 40% off if you "Give us your email (and) get on the list".
What they don't tell you is that the 40% excludes their most desirable suiting collection. You find this out only after you have created an account and try to apply the code during the checkout process.
The exclusion also seems to be (intentionally) vague in the promotion details.
Its very frustrating; customer support blames it on marketing.
I can afford the clothes full price however I don't appreciated the attempted deception. I will no longer shop at Ann Taylor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."