I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door.I stupidly pre-signed for the package.
The package was delivered at 12:50pm and I arrived home to no package at 2:20pm the same day. I waited a day and still nothing. I submitted claims to UPS who said to contact the shipper and then emailed LOFT. Their response was essentially: We received your email and we have no response for you.
(See picture). In my email I expressed that I was a regular online customer and I had hoped that they would address this matter in some way.
Extremely disappointed that I didn't even get a response from an actual person.Taking my business somewhere else.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."