I am directing this issue to you because I am very disappointed at the treatment received by one of the managers at the outlet store located in Simpsonville, KY. I went to that store on 11/6 in the afternoon, found an item that I knew is new, but it was on a rack showing a price of $29.99 and a sign on top the rack saying that it was 40% off taken at the register; when I went to check out I noticed that the cashier did not take the 40% on that item. When I asked her about it, she directed the question to the manager who was next to her, she responded, without looking at me and very arrogant, “the price is what it is, I’m sorry” and nothing else. I did not buy the blouse and told her, “besides been sorry you should of take that sign off that rack”, and very rudely she said, “That is what I will do”. Before she did it, I went to the rack and took pictures of it and call another manager, this manager was kind enough to tell me that someone, by mistake marked it at $29.99 and the other big mistake was that sign on the rack. Meaning that that item was not $29.99 to begin with, she offered to adjust the price but I was already upset and thanked her for the offer and left. I think that customer service is first, I am not irrational, I know we are human and make a lot of mistakes and of course understood that it was a big mistake, and I could have fought it and get the item at the price that the store had it marked, which I did not. Training people to work with customers is difficult and more difficult is to do a job that is not appreciated and not enjoyable is worse yet..
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Bought 2 massageo basic as a gift, found out that person also bought 2, went to return them unopened 2 days later and was told no return. No sign posted...."
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "Terrible!!!!Absolutely worse desicion you can ever make if you order flowers from them!Not delivering on time, and they deliver almost dying flowers, that should go to thrash! Not even close..."