I am directing this issue to you because I am very disappointed at the treatment received by one of the managers at the outlet store located in Simpsonville, KY. I went to that store on 11/6 in the afternoon, found an item that I knew is new, but it was on a rack showing a price of $29.99 and a sign on top the rack saying that it was 40% off taken at the register; when I went to check out I noticed that the cashier did not take the 40% on that item. When I asked her about it, she directed the question to the manager who was next to her, she responded, without looking at me and very arrogant, “the price is what it is, I’m sorry” and nothing else. I did not buy the blouse and told her, “besides been sorry you should of take that sign off that rack”, and very rudely she said, “That is what I will do”. Before she did it, I went to the rack and took pictures of it and call another manager, this manager was kind enough to tell me that someone, by mistake marked it at $29.99 and the other big mistake was that sign on the rack. Meaning that that item was not $29.99 to begin with, she offered to adjust the price but I was already upset and thanked her for the offer and left. I think that customer service is first, I am not irrational, I know we are human and make a lot of mistakes and of course understood that it was a big mistake, and I could have fought it and get the item at the price that the store had it marked, which I did not. Training people to work with customers is difficult and more difficult is to do a job that is not appreciated and not enjoyable is worse yet..
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- " I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was..."
- "I've sold and bought several things, not to mention, i had great rating. However, today i received an email from them telling me my Chloe bag was not authentic!..."
- "This took almost a month to resolve. The costumer service IS AWFUL! I bought several items when arrived I was missing 2 items. Initially I tried to call however they..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."